The Author

The Author

With Every Cloud Comes a Silver Lining

In all my years of writing, I have always been thankful to the one above, who has given me the talent. I am thankful to my friends who believe in what I do and I am thankful for a world of readers who are waiting for the next book to come from me. I am truly grateful for all that life has given me.

My New Book

My New Book
Dream To Awaken From One Click of Death

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am a six time published author with my last release The Prevalence of Love a book of short stories and poems dedicated to my cancer patients. All my books are available on Amazon Kindle and some in paper back. I self publish because I feel publishers are a rip off. It cost nothing to upload to kindle or to create your own book on create a space.

My First Book

My First Book
Can be purchased at PublishAmerica.com or BarnesandNoble.com

My Second Book

My Second Book
A comedy about online dating

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My New Thriller

Dream to Awaken From One Click of Death is about a woman serial killer who bates her men on line and kills them. It is the first in a series of three books. The release date will be November 14 from Barnes and Noble or you can get it now from my publisher at www.publishamerica.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment